Tiago A. Reul
- Brazilian, 30 years old.
- Campina Grande, Brazil.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agile software development processes, Software Engineering.
- Mobile development.
- Game design.
- Web development.
- UX design.
- Linux, OpenSource culture.
- Java, Kotlin, Scala, Python, C, C++, C#, NodeJS, Lua.
- Git, GitHub workflow, Mercurial; Continuous Integration with Jenkins CI.
- Windows and Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Fedora, Arch, Debian, Ubuntu).
- Apache, Nginx, docker.io.
- English (average) and portuguese (native).
Computer Science BSc.
- Universidade Federal de Campina Grande — UFCG.
- Timespan: February 2009 — April 2014.
Android Engineer at Changers (current, since December 2016, remote)
- Changers CO2 Fit
- Experiences: Android, Android Studio, Git (GitHub process), Atlassian JIRA.
- Timespan: since December 2016 (ongoing).
Android Engineer at Happy Fun Corp (current, since September 2015, remote)
- Android Application having Twitter as client.
- Experiences: Android (Java), Android Studio, Git (GitHub process), Atlassian JIRA.
- Timespan: July 2016 – September 2016.
Senior Software Engineer, Team Leader at Virtus UFCG (October 2015 – November 2016)
Industry 4.0, Web, Mobile and Embedded Linux system having LG (Brazil) as client.
- Experiences: Scrum (as Scrum Master), Android, NodeJS, MongoDB, Embedded Linux, Android Studio, Jetbrains WebStorm, Git (Gitlab process), Jenkins CI, Atlassian JIRA.
- Timespan: May 2016 – February 2017 (ongoing).
Windows Desktop applications having LG (HQ, Korea) as client.
- Experiences: Scrum (as Scrum Master), .NET/C#, Windows SDK, Visual Studio, Git (Gitlab process), Jenkins CI, OpenProject.
- Timespan: October 2015 – May 2016.
Software Engineer at Embedded Lab (October 2014 – September 2015)
- Internet Of Things, Web, Android, Embedded Linux system having LG (Brazil) as client.
- Experiences: Scrum, Android (Java), NodeJS, MongoDB, Amazon Web Services (EC2), UPnP+, XMPP, Git, Jenkins CI.
- Timespan: October 2014 – September 2014.
Junior Software Engineer at Embedded Lab (July 2014 – October 2014)
- Android version of the Folding@Home application.
- Experiences: Scrum, Android/Java, NodeJS, MongoDB, Amazon Web Services (EC2, DynamoDB), Git, Jenkins CI.
- Timespan: July 2014 – October 2014.
Extra curricular research and development at Federal University of Campina Grande.
FaceRec — Detection, Tracking and Recognition of Faces and Objects at Computer Vision Laboratory (LVC).
- Experiences: Scrum, C++, OpenCV, Pattern Matching, Intel® RealSense™ (former Intel Perceptual Computing SDK).
- Timespan: May/2013 — December 2013.
Development of embedded applications to Digital TV at Embedded Lab
- Experiences: Digital TV (Brazilian Standard), Lua, NCL, Linux.
- Timespan: May/2012 — September 2012.
Power management for mobile devices at Embedded Lab.
- Experiences: C#, .NET, Windows.
- Timespan: July/2010 — May/2012.
Tomato Juice is a clean and easy to use Pomodoro timer application I made to try Jetbrain’s awesome Kotlin Language
MySeries is a TV Series tracking application that helps you remember which episodes you have watched, notifies you of new releases and allows you to discover new TV Series to watch.